Saturday, August 1, 2009

Food all the way

10 in the morning, went to Kluang,Johor wif dad's frens.
3 Cars, 13 of us.
1st stop was at Segamat to eat our lunch.
We reached Johor and went to drink coffee at the Kluang Railway station.




After that, we went to visit the church where my parents got married.
Both of my parents also from Kluang, but they met at KL on the field. LOL


In the evening, we went to eat dinner at Cincin restaurant.
Can say its the most 'highclass' restaurant in Kluang. Aiya,U now la, kampung standard. LOL

My daddy modeling. xD


Next morning, we went jungle trackking.
Bro wondering around. lol


dad's fren's wife and my mum.


Selamat datang ke Gunung Lambak.


=)


Run!!


After jungle trackking, everybody was freakingly hungry.
(was about 11 sth only)
We ate asam fish at dunno wat restaurant.
Thn my dad's fren sot ald thn say wan to drink coffee again.
LOL
We went bac to the hse.
Everybody slept bcs of the jungle trackking.
about 4, everybody packed n we went to eat cendol.

my dad said that this stall was opened since my dad was still a kid.
Second generation ald.


B4 going bac to our own hses, we ate dinner at Seremban.

So, the whole journey waS like EATING all the way.
And all was GOOD FOOD.
xD

That's all !
Please come again. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment