Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baptism

No church class bcs of St. Ann Feast. (*CLAPS)
But went to mass at SFX church.
My mum's a new Godmother for her old friend's daughters,
Robyn and Lauren.

YAAY! You're baptised! xD



BTW BTW, i saw Bryan Lim and Chris and her sis too! xD

Lauren and Robyn.
Look how adorable they are. xD


Went to eat lunch, thn actually wanted to go straight to my mum's another frens's hse.
Thn my dad couldn't tahan, Thn we went to see motorbikes.
All thos bikes very huge la
last time my dad also got 1 huge bike.
Thn, very seldom use. In the end, sold off.
Thn now want to buy somemore. AIYOYO

After seeing those huge bikes, went to mum's another fren's hse.
Thn only went bac.
So damn tired, my bro n I felt asleep in the car. (CRAPS)
TEEHEE!

Please Come Again Soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment