Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mum's birthday. xD

After school, my family and I went for a dinner at Elcerdo since it was my mum's birthday.
It's a Spanish restaurant and specialize in pork.
So, it's like pig painting everywhere. And yes, LOL.




My parents ordered a half piglet.
According to their Spanish tradition, u have to follow some procedure if u ordered this.
1. Use a plate instead of knife to cut the piglet to test whether the piglet is tender.
2. Make a wish. Money / Love?
3. Throw the plate into the bucket to chase ur bad luck away. LMAO
So, YEA.
I wonder how many pates they used everyday?
AND AND, a little girl screamed "HELP! HELP! I'M SO SCARED!!"
whn somebody threw the plate. LOL

Thn whn we were waiting 4 our dessert, suddenly they played 'Happy birthday' song.
And it was like Happy Birthday to you! "OINK! OINK!"
wth?






Cantiknya.. xD




Thanks for viewing.
Please come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment