Saturday, April 11, 2009

Went to pandu meeting again 2day..
took exam ..

My presentation. =)


I was sooo excited..
going to ARCHIE'S showcase.
my mum fetched me from school at around 11.30am.
We went to take away sandwich n ate in the car, thn go n fetch my mum's frens.

Reached there about 1 sth i think..
quite long queue..
bt din't wait until VERY long laa..
Thn i sat wif amanda n other sentosas..

Look at those PEOPLE!!
(Hairul)



AHH!! David Archuleta!!!


WE LOVE YOU!!



u see!! everybody stand jz 4 DAVID!!


N of course.. Everybody was screaming their lungs OUT
i also got scream.. bt my lungs din't come out laa.. xD

He's just so CUTE!!
his voice.. amazing.

OKAY. after that, we went bac lor..
i 4got wat time.


12th of April. 2009

4.00am
Woke up.
wash up, n went straight into the car.
Slept all the way.

7.15am
Met up wif cousins n went qing ming.

5.45pm
left Kluang, Johor n went bac home.

9.20pm
Reached home late bcs of the RAIN.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment