Sunday, April 19, 2009

My birthday was AWESOOME!!
ahaha

my dad, mum n I went to mv to buy my present... yeepe!
reached there at about 2pm sth..
Ate our lunch at Dragon-i.
i can tell that the "xiao long bao" is nicer thn the one at Din tai Fung.

Then we went searching 4 my watch.
finally we found it!
Guesss!
actually 10% discount, thn dunno how my dad say wat magic, thn got 18% discount.
LOL

very blurr hor..
I noe my photographing skill not good la
LOL



After that, went to JEEP, my mum bought a jeans n a T-shirt 4 my bro.
We went to timesquare after that.
Met up wif my bro n ate dinner at Kenny Rogers.
Yaay! my bro bought me lovely SHOES!!
N i do mean LOVELY! ahhh!!
The service at Kenny rogers sucks.
they din't even heaten up my spaggetti.
Well, It was really great celebrating my birthday wif my family.
SERIOUSLY GREAT.
Hearts you ALL<3

Well, i blowed 2 birthday cakes 2day..
One at class, that was REALLY SURPISING.
(thx to aunty luisa.) =)
Another one was at home wif my family. =)


Nitez ppl. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment