Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sport's day

I woke at 5am..
the stadium was jz opposite my hse. LOL
bt my dad and I was driving all around jz to find the gate.
i told my dad it was gate C. thn whn we went there, nobody was there.
thn we went around, thn i said it's gate C, thn he said, where got one,
that stadium SO BIG, ur school so poor where got money to rent that stadium de.
i think is this one la. ( a smaller one, at the other side.)
Thn, i looked at the time, it was 5.55am ald.
Thn i quickly called my beloved senior - VIVIAN CHONG. :D
Yaay!
at last.... it's GATE C larh.

O.O look at that!



all the badan beruniformss.




RED house cheerleading.




Green house cheerleading.





Red house won everything except pembarisan.
Green hse won pembarisan.
Blue hse the LAST.
teruk man.
haha
For the badan beruniform,
Scouts got the 1st n Pandus got 2nd.


BTW, i walked home alone 2day.
N i do mean ALONE..

No comments:

Post a Comment