Saturday, January 31, 2009




WHEE~~~
din't follow my dad to go mv 2day cse too lazy to wake up xD
woke up at about 9.30am
on9 till dunno wat time

Then i gt too bored
so i asked my dad to bring me out=)
went to pearl point
there nothing de la
jz go popular only
guest wat
i saw yip chee ming
LOL
he was wearing SMK SRI SENTOSA punya T-SHIRT
LOL

bought some stuff
thn when to petsmore n bought my hamster's stuff
after that.. went to parkson
bought some PIRATED DVD'S ( i'm proud to say this)xD
thn went bac lo..
kelian my daddy
he gt gastric T.T


In the night..
when i was..
err
wat was i doing again??
err
aiya .. doin something la
thn i heard BOOM BOOM BOOM
thn i faster run to my dad's room
WOOH~~~
fireworks!!
in front of my hse le
i mean not infront la
front front front


here's some pic of the fireworkss





'
aiya
i noe firecrackers very biasa la
bt mz chuan abit mah
in front front front of my hse le..
xD
n BTW
there was another fireworks 1 hour later xD



No comments:

Post a Comment