Sunday, January 25, 2009

WHEE~~~
GOING BAC TO kLUANG 2day!!
N i 4gt wat time i woke up 2day!!!
LOL

seriosly...
i really 4gt


after waking up..
packed stuff
here's some pics


My maid... she was totally happy which i dunno y...


WOW ... FULL MAN~~~~
like moving hse like that..


My leng lui mum!!


On the way to Kluang..
raindrops keep falling on the car... XD



WE reached Kluang at about 3 hours later..
My cousins were already there..

Yaay!!
this is my neighbour's dog...Lucky..
my uncle was giving it eat BA GUA
hahaha



WOOH!!
look at my cousin's blouse!!
Big Boobs man!!


Chatting n bla bla bla...



Run 4 ur life!!!
he's gonna bomb our place!!!!


OMG.. 1XOBILE!!!
so much food man!!!!
yum yum!!!



HAHAHA
the foods r modeling XD


Later after that
we played cards

LOL
somebody planned that who looses have to take a pic of my uncle sleeping...



walah!!
my bro took it
n i noe its dark
sry if u can't see it



well...
that's 4 the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment