Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This morning...my cousins from singapore went bac to Singapore
they woke at about 5.30 in the morning
we din't gt a chance to say goodbye 4 the last time
CSE WE R ALL STILL SLEEPING LIKE FAT PIGS xD
ahhaha

woke at about 9.30am
nothing to do..
bored
walking around

thn le
my cousin said
y the door cnt open wan??? (in chinese)
OH GREAT!!
the door is locked from inside
we tried to open the door
bt failed
we may be a good helper
bt a great FAILURE xD


thn we jz ignore it
thn my cousin said she wants to take stg from the room
there is a window behind the room

my bro trying to reach her handbag


THIS IS ALL CAUSED BY THIS MONKEY GUY







N YES!! this is all his FAULT!!


later after that
my dad came home
managed to open door
A REALLY GOOD HELPER
N I MEAN IT



IN the afternoon
when i was in the kitchen finding 4 food
i saw this HUGE UBI KAYU
my aunty said it's from the front of my house
COOL~~~


very big horrr



well...
they were too bored
playing firecrackers in the afternoon..





Around in the evening
we went to eat dinner at a organic restoran (Zen Xin) or stg like that
IT WAS A HUGE PLACE!!!
n the food was OKAY.. bt totally healthy xD




IN the night..
as usual
played cards
blablabla


WHEE~~!!!!
my bro




N THAT'S 4 THE DAY!!!
DANKE~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment