Monday, April 19, 2010

My Birthday Day.

My birthday was really great.
A lot unexpected wishes from so many ppl.
thank you very much!

My class even sang a birthday song to me. HOW SWEET!
THANKS!!

And i've gt a really shocking surprise from Amanda, Wei Shan and Shelley!

It started when Amanda kept saying she gt stomachache.
And she wanted to go to the toilet during recess.
I was damn hungry but i jst tahan.
In the toilet whn i was waiting for her, she was still taking her own sweet time.
I was like going to kick her ass ald man.
Then after that, she walked slowly slowly thn go n talk to her frens.
I was like, DAMN !!

Then after that i saw Wei Shan walking downstairs, Thn i yelled her name.
So loud u know, she also ignore me.
Aiyo! Wat is wrong man with my voice man!!

Thn fine.
Amanda and I walked to the canteen.
I wanted to buy Chicken pie. YUM!!
When i wanted to pay, thn said i can get it for free.
Free?? Wah, free wor..
thn i jst took it lor.
HAHAA

Thn i walked happily to the canteen.
Thn i see why like so many ppl looking at me one.
Thn suddenly they took out papers with 'Happy Birthday deanna!"
And sang a birthday song for me.
OF COURSE I WAS SURPRISED and Freakingly happy!
MUAHAHA!

I really really enjoy myself.
Thank you very very much!

My gifts.







From Amanda, Wei Shan and Shelley.
Isn't it ass-ing cute?!!


In the night, i blew another cake.
And now my fridge got 2 cakes ald.
And shockingly my kakak finished it in just two days.
Bravo kakak!

That's All.
Tata.
Please Come Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment