Saturday, April 17, 2010

My birthday (17th)

Went to Mid Valley with my parents today.
Went around choosing my birthday present.


During lunch, my mum and I ate at Italianees at The Gardens.
When we were eating, the manager came to our table n talked to us.
Then my mum mentioned that i'm celebrating my birthday on Monday.

Then after eating, we asked for the bill.
WAH.. so long also haven't come one.
Sangat pissed ald.

Thn the waiter came with the bill and a plate of bread pudding.
Happy Birthday! This is a free bread pudding for you.
I was so excited whn i saw the bread pudding
I haven ate that for a very very long time
So nice man the pudding!
Must eat again!!
MUAHAHA!

We went to watch Clash of the Titans later at the Signature.
Gold class somemore man!
The seats ah.. so damnnn comfy!
But the movie was horrible.
My dad slept throughout the movie u know. WTH!



After the movie, we went for dinner at ELCERDO.



Look at the beer cup. wooww...


Today, it's my turn to chop the pigglet!
According to the Spanish tradition, u hav to chop the pigglet with a plate.

OFF WITH THE HEADS!!


Make a wish, thn throw the plate inside the big basket.
Then ur wish may come true. LOL
And we heard many plates have been smashing all around.hhahaa


Our dishes.









Then suddenly the song went
"Happy Birthday to you, OINK OINK!"
hahaha
They gave me us free desserts!
YUMMMMM


Oh this is REALLY GOOD..



THAT'S ALL.
TATA
PLEASE COME AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment