Friday, May 29, 2009

Reached school at almost 6.30 AM.
Poor thing my bro had to follow me to school so freaking early.
Sorry bro. xD

I got shift A with WS. XD

Shelley, WS and I.



In the car, going back to my hse.


Before changing. xD



Ppl doing stuff.



Photograher: Ws.

Going down the stairs.


Amanda n Shelley with our lunch!


We baked muffins! WOOH!


Amanda, WS, Shelley n Mua.


WS n i.


Hottie WS!


Amanda with the piano.


Ahh~ I'm trapped! ( Actually no lar. Jst posting) TEEHEE


Peace.


Me, Amanda n yellehs!


Me, WS n amanda


Shelley went bac 1st. Amanda later and WS last.

Had Chinese(stupid) Tuition in the night.
Whn i was about to eat, my teacher came.
WTH! 8.30 start 8pm come ald.
I din't have a FREAKING chance to have my FREAKING dinner.
It's all bcs of U! ARGHH! ARGHH! ARGHH!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment