Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day. <3

Went to church today.
Our class is going to animate the mass 2 weeks later.
I din't go to class last week bcs of the thailand trip. xD
So, i din't know wat was i going to do..
proberly jz collecting money. $
And teacher said,"Comentator- Aloyscious, 1st Reading -Deanna."
And i was like, STUNNED, looking at teacher.

And i have to skip my another class for 3 weeks jz 4 the reading practise. LOL
And yea.. i hav to read there in front of lots of humanss.

Mua. =)


After that, went to MV. =D

Ice-cream n Kuih Tu Tu.
U have to try the kuih tu-tu. i mean MUST!
it's sold at LG Opposite the Chicken Rice shop.


WS n I. I'm holing a spoon. Not french fries.


Me, WS n Amanda. In da dressing room.


At Carlo Rino.


Amanda n WS. N IlDivo!!


LOL
Going up the escolator


Thn, went to MNG wif parents.



We went finding our car at the carpark 4 about half an hour man
Walking round n round the car park.
LOL

About 8pm.
We went dinner at a Japanese Restaurant.
Ate alot of Salmon =D


Look at my DAD! Isn't he jst CUTE?




My Hot Mama.


Bo feeling.



Only the Strong Survive. =D


Ahh! Cute guy!


I noe ur hand very yeng lar.


Went bac after that. (of course went bac lar.) LOL

Happy Birthday to my dearie senior, VIVIAN CHONG!




N HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! to any mums!

No comments:

Post a Comment