Saturday, February 28, 2009

Went to MV as usual..
after that,
went to the CHILI.. AGAIN... " thanks" to my dad ==

We met up wif my dad's friends..
LOL
that guy's a FUNNY GUY man..

OUR CONVERSATION
Ei girl..

ya?

u got watch "...." ??( i 4gt the name)

err... nope.

wah. u din't watch ahh?? U noe ah.. that movie is from INDIA?? N ah.. that movie also won't ALOT of OSCAR u noe??

har?? O..

Ei Lee.. (Lee is my dad) u should watch the movie .. VERY NICE MOVIE..

oh.. ok.

girl girl.. u got watch" ..." (another movie which i totally din't heard of)

NO??

wah.. u din't watch movie wan ah??
all the new movie ah..
i watch finish liao lo

O

ei.. u no nid buy the movie n watch wan..
download in the internet can ald..
FREE SOMEMORE..
u ah.. ntg to do thn go watch ..
all the movies malaysia haven come out also got ald wan..
all the people ntg to do thn so fast upload in the internet ald
u ah.. go this website n download..
got pen n paper?

i got pen.. but no paper..

NVM NVM
write on the tissue..
*scribble scribble*

thanks.

okok. u go this website ah..can download alot of movies wan.. got friends, desprate housewife, *bla bla bla*
u go download "..." (some kind of movie) got 82 episodes..

N my dad and I was like WAH!
( ignoring our WAH!)


u download at night , morning thn can slowly see 1 by 1 liao lo..

Wat watch movie somemore??
study ah...

NO NID STUDY WAN

i was like stunned..

study ah.. everything in the book is the SAME
u watch movie ah
can learn alot of things wan
can learn how to talk ,*bla bla bla*
i everyday also giv my daughter see.
*end*

Funny guy
ME
my dad


in my heart i said " what a YENG DAD"
LOL
I mean..
every parents i noe also dun really like their kids watching movies all the time..
bt le..
this FATHER...
YENG MAN..



thn after that, we went off..
followed my dad to the physioterapy
cse my dad's ankle very pain..
thn went to the clinic..
thn went to farmasi
jz 4 my dad's ankle..
JZ 4 MY DAD'S ankle..

That's all 4 the day i guess..
TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment