Saturday, February 21, 2009

PROM NIGHT!!!

After workout..
went to eat at opposite MV the condos there
the foods r GOOD MAN
=)


scenery outside the restoran..
its called CHILI or stg like that..



a fan jz 4 our table XD






dui mian de baba kan guo lai..



AHH!!! HOTTIE!!!



skip to the evening..
WS came to fetch me..
the prom is at hotel sri petaling..



LOL!!!
no durian..


me n shan shan =)







the hall..






LOL!!
daniel the OBAMA..





BRYAN!!



WOOH!!




pak wan merasmiing the majlis




me n viccki=)






performance by bryan..
SOS



performance by 4+1
they performed VIVA LA DIVA, JUST THE GIRL n AMERICAN DRAGON
wooh!!
they rox mann





Viva la Vida




Just the girl






me n shan shan XD


me, viccki n shelley
wooh!!
i'm the tallest XD


vickki n amanda =)


LOL!!!

Lol
thn they played games..
nt letting anyone bursting their balloons..
lol
so funny
they were like jumping beans junping around the hall






LOL..
i think he's too high
teaching yoga..
LOL



they were dancing along..
n btw..
cik kalpana went to the stage n danced too=)


Ng Chin Yuan n Aaron




vky n me again
LOL..
we were too bored

ihsan n amanda SWEETY
amanda n me XDXD
wooh~~!!
after the prom night..
LOL

thanks 4 reading =)
NITEZ