Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

HUUUUH HAAH! HUU HAH!
IT'S FATHER'S DAY!
I dun noe y im so excited about it. lmao

My mum started preparing for my dad's FAVOURITE food.
i forgot the name.
But i jst noe that it's not really healthy.
That's y my mum doesn't cook it much.
And my dad kept on complaining that my mum din cook bla bla.

U see! cnt tahan ald.

Fuii yoo!



For dinner, we went to Hard Rock Cafe at C...... Hotel (Er.. i forgot the name)

Nachos! I haven ate this for at least a year!!
HOLY COW!


Grilled chicken n beef. (i think)

Beef. (brother's)

Beef also( parents')

Pita bread wif side dishes.

You can't stand the food i tell you!

'I can't open my eyes!!"

OMMP!

Ma Family. :D

Parents. :]

Me n Bro.
(What a adorable smile) lol

Okay.. i dun noe y he posed like that.

And for dessert... We ordered:
Chocolate Brownies with hot fudge and Whiped Cream And a CHERRY!

Spotted sth else?


We can't finish the dessert in the end.
My dad doesn't like sweet stuff like this.
So, we bet on the bill.
Whoever loses must eat this! with extra whipped cream!
Before the bill came, my dad was so confident that he will win.
In the End, He lose! HAHA


Look at his face man!


I was laughing too hard that my hand was shaking.


Went back home blew the cake.

Ma family. :D


Bro's card to dad.


Homemade cake. :)


How adorable. :D


THAT'S ALL.
PLEASE COME AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment