Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chinese New Year

WHEE!! CNYCNY!!
XD

Went back to Johor on Saturday morning.
My dad crazy one, he took 2 hours 15 mins to reach Kluang.
Normally, it took us 3 hours.
I was like, WHAT? REACH ALD?

On CNY eve, we had reunion dinner OF COURSE.

MOUTH WATERING


I LOVE THIS DISH THE MOST!
HAKKA homemade one ah
My aunty made it. xD


Visitors kept coming.


Wilding around.


We played fire crackers.
My cousin brought like A LOT.
We din't even finish it.

But in the end, i still enjoy the POP the most.
Throwing at everybody's legs
Especially HIS! :P








We even went for jungle tracking
For four days we stayed at Kluang, we went tracking for 3 times. xD
It was really fun ya know.




On the last night, we had another dinner at a hotel.
All the other restaurant also fully booked.
AIYOO

My Parents.


LOU AH!


Lou Mai Kai.
Looks more like a turtle shell to me. xD


My cousins.
Mabel, Ah Yen.


David, Deon, Desmond, Shaun.


Mum and my cousin's family


Aunties.


Mum and uncle's family.
Boy in yellow: Willy.
Girl in Pink: Jamie.
Boy in Blue: William.


There was a conversation between Jamie and William that I remembered the most.
And it goes like this..

Jamie keeps on hitting William.
Why you hit me??
Because you got a lot of FAT MEATS!

Jamie
William

LMAO.

Abby


Eugene.


We celebrated Willy and Nabil's birthday too.


WAH.. Everybody eat ur saliva lor.


SNAPS. SNAPS.


William!








And for two nights, we watched midnight movies.
Damn syok man..

THAT'S ALL.
PLEASE COME AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment