Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas party

Saturday night, christmas party!
Too bad there's no more place for me to invite my friends.
Sry guys!


I spotted my neighbour wrapping present for us! xD


Pick-a-boo!!


FOOD


DESSERTS


KIDS KIDS..


What a ngam couple. LOL


Isn't he adorable?? xD


TEENS TEENS


"Yaay! i've gt a ballon!"


Pui u!


HUMANS HUMANS




"Can i have that pleeeeeasee??"


CAUTION
!! Garang baby looking!


=)




Shy gang.


Ice Kacang on the making.


Last few standing.


"Ain't i pretty??" xD


PEACE!


Look up la red shirt guy. xD


Teens drinking group.


Mum's gym kaki s.


"You sure you can beat me anot?"


Grabbing him outta my room. See i so damn strong. xD


Camewhoring in the dark.


Us. =)


Too addicted to her hp. LOL


All the uncles also mabuk mabuk ald.
The party ended around 12 sth.
My kakak said she slept at 3.30am. Poor thing.

And the gifts we got..
Shocked to death man.
around 20 over bottles of wines.
Fruits- supply for 2 months.
Chocolates-can tahan for a year man.
And more household stuff.

THE END
PLEASE COME AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment