Friday, March 20, 2009

At day at the Gardens

Shan Shan came to my hse at about 8am..
We Baked and onlined..

I called my mum at 10am.
I thought she was at the gym..
she talked like she was jz awake like that.. curious.. I ignored

CURIOUS!! LOL!! my maid =)


It was 12pm ald.. my mum still haven come.
Thn when me n shan shan went to the piano, i looked out the window


WS's hand..
Nice lehh!! I take wan ah..



n saw my mum's car outside.. i was more curious.
Thn, my mum's handbag was at the counter too O.O!!
So, i thought she went jogging or what?
bt its ald 12pm, so hot where got ppl go jogging wan hor??
Then i went to my mum's room.
CHEH~ she was in the room!!
LOL

Me n WS =)



Then we went to fetch Vickki n went straight to MV
We sang karaoke at RedBox from 1-6pm

MUAHA! this is my GOOD deed xD


Vky n Me =)



Vickki, Me n WS



U see!! all also play H/P .. LOL



xD



Then, we went bac lo..
BRO! I MISS U VERY MUCH LEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment